Closest to home, there was a lot of love around the Summit for Someone climb I did last weekend to benefit Big City Mountaineers. Here’s a wrap-up of the content so far, from that trip:
- My long winded video for friends and family
- Tiffany’s slightly less long winded video for friends and family
- Candace’s video, including a segment of us getting off the bus (which I love, and barely remember happening) and a ton of shots of our “recovery” in the Mesdag Basecamp hot tub.
- Finally, Katie Levy’s two-part Mt. Rainier trip report went live. Well done, Katie!
- And, my photo album is up on Facebook and Flickr. Full trip report and more information about my gear used will come soon!
In other matters…
- The Chicks With Picks Gossip Reports are doing a great job of wrapping up “what’s happened” in girly climbing. Keep up the great work, ladies!
- This made me laugh. I saw it on SendAustin, but it looks like it came from here originally… hard to tell. I’m talking about the graph, not the William Shatner video. I am not responsible for what might happen, if you click “Play” on that video.
- For my Boulder friends, the “Sharma Unveiled” event is taking place on October 2nd to benefit the American Alpine Club.
- There are a TON of climbing events happening in September and October… here’s a wrap up by the American Alpine Institute.
- Jenn Fields, on why bouldering is better, in two parts.
What are YOU reading?
Sara Lobkovich Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.